This troubleshooting has been reported to our support team multiple times. There are some reasons that cause this issue you might want to look at.
- Custom CSS. If you set any custom CSS, remove it. Let’s make a new place for your new theme.
- Resetting your blog. Your previous theme can affect the newly installed theme. Follow the step-by-step instruction provided in the getting started page.
- Don’t put any script in the description. Put your custom script before </head>, or CSS in the custom CSS. The meta description is strictly linked to Pinterest script, which is very sensitive to any HTML codes.
- Follow the step-by-step instruction to prevent any issue from happening.
- Make sure you are installing on Tumblr.
- Make sure you are using the up-to-date browser. All of our themes do not support Internet Explorer 8 or lower.